Monday, August 30, 2010

Officially Begins

Homeschooling. And you would have thought that when I first started using the curriculumn that I would have felt like a "homeschooler", but it is rather today, when all the neighborhood kids will be boarding the school bus and my school-age child is here at home with me. I'm really doing this!

On other news: P has her eye surgery next week. Brian did not come close to refinishing half the basement, although he did makes lots of headway.  I'm sure it will take a lot more work, as it took him a solid week to accomplish the framing, electric, and hanging of a 3/4 of the sheet rock. I'm so glad B is a patient person with home remodeling. I, for one, cannot stand the process. I just want it DONE.

But, I look forward to having the room available for schooling: like a real room and not just the dining room table.

So much to say and so little time. Crass update, I know, and now I have little P yelling from her crib to be picked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment