Thursday, July 1, 2010

Here We Go

I woke up at 3-something am with C complaining of cold feet. Which, is kind of funny considering... But, then I couldn't fall back asleep easily and then had a dream in which I didn't wake up in time.

Kids are all very awake. And poor P cannot eat. And if you saw the amount she eats for b-fast you'd feel for her sweet little "bebby", as she calls it.

On the dark side of the bright side, Brian is now going to accompany me to the exam as he is in so much pain from getting his wisdom tooth removed, there is no way he can return to work today. So, he said he would come with me. Which just might turn out to be a bigger pain than it is worth, because at this very moment he is at the kitchen sink moaning in pain, in a way not trying to be funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment